Speak to an advisor888-258-6270
Open enrollment for 2017 health insurance plans began Nov. 1, 2016, and goes through Jan. 31, 2017. Use this list as a guide to help you navigate the open enrollment process.
1. Schedule preventive care appointments
2. Review your healthcare needs in the past year
3. Consider your healthcare needs in the year to come
4. Evaluate your financial situation
5. Assess your current coverage
6. Research your 2017 plan options
7. Gather healthcare information and financial documents for all applicants
8. Use the Health eDeals Health Insurance Cost and Subsidy Calculator to estimate your tax credit and potential penalty
9. Locate a local, licensed health insurance agent using Agent Finder; they can help you:
10. Enroll by Dec. 15, 2016, to begin coverage on Jan. 1, 2017. Open enrollment for 2017 ends on Jan. 31.
Prefer to enroll on your own?
This document is for general informational purposes only. While we have attempted to provide current and accurate information, this information is provided "as is" and we make no representations or warranties regarding its accuracy or completeness. The information provided should not be construed as legal or tax advice or as a recommendation of any kind. External users should seek professional advice from their own attorneys and tax and benefit plan advisers with respect to their individual circumstances and needs.
About The IHC Group
Independence Holding Company (NYSE: IHC) is a holding company that is principally engaged in underwriting, administering and/or distributing group and individual disability, specialty and supplemental health, pet, and life insurance through its subsidiaries since 1980. The IHC Group owns three insurance companies (Standard Security Life Insurance Company of New York, Madison National Life Insurance Company, Inc. and Independence American Insurance Company) and IHC Specialty Benefits, Inc., which is a technology-driven insurance sales and marketing company that creates value for insurance producers, carriers and consumers (both individuals and small businesses) through a suite of proprietary tools and products (including ACA plans and small group medical stop-loss). All products are placed with highly rated carriers.
IHC Specialty Benefits, Inc.
IHC Specialty Benefits, Inc., doing business as Health eDeals Insurance Solutions is a full-service marketing and distribution company that focuses on small employer, individual and consumer products. Health eDeals markets products via general agents online, telebrokerage, advisor centers, private label and directly to consumers. For more information about Health eDeals visit http://www.HealtheDeals.com.